At Heroes Comic Con Madrid, we have the pleasure of having international editors to whom you can present your portfolio. Come an visit us at the Editors Area and meet them
All artists at Heroes Comic Con Madrid can present their portfolio during the days of the event, during the opening hours according to the following specification:
- The editors will select who they want to meet privately, so not everyone who presents their portfolio will get private meetings with the editors.
- The portfolios are left in large buckets, one per editor, in the publishers area. To this portfolio – which should only carry copies, never originals and in A4 format – the author must add, as a first page, a resume with his work to date.
- The portfolios must have a minimum of six pages, and a maximum of twelve (in black and white or in color). In addition, each page of the portfolio must have written the full name, email address and telephone number of the author at the top of each page. That portfolio, if the publisher decides not to keep it, it will be returned to the interested party asking for it.
- On Friday and Saturday at 1:00 p.m. and at 7:00 p.m., the portfolios of each of the four editors’ trays will be collected and reviewed by them. At. 2:00 p.m. and 7:45 p.m, a blackboard or similar will be placed on the floor for the afternoon meetings (2:00 pm list) and the following morning (7:45 p.m.). On Sunday no portfolios will be collected. If you have delivered your portfolio in the morning and you are not called for the afternoon, and if you deliver it in the afternoon and you are not called for the next morning, do not try again with the same portfolio on another day of the event, as you will not be received.
- The artists summoned, will be asked to bring their ID to the meeting, so that only those who have been summoned can attend. There will be no translators in the meetings, so if you do not speak English or French, we recommend that you come with a translator. If you intend to meet with more than one publisher, make more than one copy of the portfolio.