Any questions? Please see the FAQ
December 14 and 15, 2019 at Hall 12, IFEMA, Madrid.
Don’t miss the date!
Heroes Comic Con Madrid will be at Hall 12, IFEMA: Av. Partenón, 5, 28042 Madrid
Unfortunately, we will not give you a refund.
Yes, but tickets may be sold out before the event. Also, there is no guarantee that there won’t be any long lines. To be sure, we recommend that you buy your tickets online before the show in this link.
Line 8 – Feria de Madrid
Line 112-Mar de Cristal-Feria de Madrid – Bº Aeropuerto.
Line 122-Avda. de América-Campo de las Naciones-Feria de Madrid.
Line 828-Universidad Autónoma-Alcobendas-Canillejas-Feria de Madrid.
M11 (Exits 5 y 7), M 40 (Exits 5, 6 y 7) y A2 (Exits 7).
Yes. We will be delighted to have you on our team. For more information, please click here.
Feria de Madrida has a large parking lot, but its fee is not included with the ticket. Please read more in this link.
Yes, but don’t lose or damage the bracelet!
Through the door (the teleportation machines are planned for 2260). No, seriously, once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you an email with a PDF. You can print it or download it on your phone. At the entrance, we will give you an access bracelet to the venue.
- Friday, September 21: 11AM – 8PM
- Friday, September 21 (Heroes VIP): 10AM – 8PM
- Saturday, September 22: 10AM – 8PM
- Sunday September 23: 10AM – 8PM
Yes, although there is a Food truck area with the best culinary selection
No. For health and safety reasons, pets (except guide and assistance dogs for visually impaired and reduced mobility Guests) are not allowed
Attention, Cosplayers! You know that the legislation imposes certain restrictions when it comes to equipping your Cosplays with certain accessories that can be considered as weapons. This is what the current legislation says, which you should follow:
1. In order to carry and use weapons of category 4.0 out of your domicile, they shall be documented individually, using weapons permissions, that must always accompany them in any case. Weapons cards will be granted and withdrawn, if necessary, by the mayors of the city or town in which they are comers or residing applicants, prior consideration of their conduct and a history of their carrier. Their validity shall be limited to the respective municipalities
It is prohibited to carry, display, and use outside home, in the workplace, in your case, or the corresponding sporting activities, any kind of short firearms and weapons.
It is in general forbidden the fact of carrying or using weapons in public establishments and places for meetings, concentrations, recreation or leisure and it is forbidden in any case for those who had been reported of crime or fault against people or property by misuse of weapons.
To make it simple: it is not allowed to bring any airsoft or pellets gun, skates, katanas, wooden swords and, in general, the most common sense: anything that could be dangerous to you or anyone else. There will be many people around and you should prevent unintentionally shoving or any kind of accident!
Yes, you can leave your bag or coat. The price is 1€ per item.
No. One of the group can collect the bracelets and give them to the rest
Of course yes
No need to print it. You can show it on your mobile phone
- Get on the queue when the signing session starts. Actors leave the signing booth the moment the queue is empty, check the schedule and never arrive at the end time in the schedule or you may miss the sessions.
- Mobile phones or cameras are not allowed at the signing booth, as well as taking pictures with the actors
- The price includes a printed photo of the actor provided by the Organization or an item from the visitor. The guest could reject to sign any material or item that it is not related to professional career.
- It is not allowed to give hugs and kisses to the actors
- Get on the queue when the signing session starts. Actors will leave the photo booth when the queue is empty, check the schedule, if you come at the end, you may lost the session.
- Maximum 2 people per photo (plus the actor)
- The price includes a printed photo and only will be made once. Make sure you get your best smile.
- Cellphones or cameras are not allowed at the photo booth
- Autographs or selfies at the photo booth are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to give hugs and kisses to the actors
Yes, there is a discount for people with disabilities
Yes, you can find Bankia and Banco Santander ATMs
- Sales available at the box office Saturday and Sunday until capacity is full
- No exchanges or returns.
- Heroes Comic Con Madrid – the organising company – will not be responsible for visitors under the age of 18 years.
- Discount available for visitors under the age of 14 years.
- Discounts available for people with disabilities.
Yes, children born after 21 September 2015 get in free. However, when you purchase your ticket you should get another one for the kid, free of charge.
Yes, the tickets for kids under 14 years old (born after 11/21/2014) have a special price.
No, they are different tickets. First you need a ticket for the entrance and then you need separate tickets for both the photo and/or the signing.
This is the moment at Heroes Comic Con when you can ask the actors things that you always wanted to know. Obviously, celebrities are also real people who don’t like inappropriate or rude questions. But you’re not that kind of fan, right?
First, check your spam folder. Some mail programs just don’t understand that a mail with your Heroes Comic Con ticket is the most important message of the year for you
But if you still don’t find your ticket, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical team help you as quickly as possible.
Although there is a name on tickets, they are not transferable.
Of course and congratulations by the way! (And don’t worry, we can keep a secret!). Send us a mail to email@example.com and we’ll see together how we can we do a great proposal.
There are 3 different tickets options:
- One day tickets
- Group tickets for 4 person
- Weekend pass for the three days.
Until July 31, 2019 there is a discount on ticket prices. From August 1, 2019, prices will be as follows:
Buy your tickets!
Don’t wait too long! You have until August 31st to take advantage of the early bird discount!
Day Pass12€ Until 12/13/2019
- Saturday or Sunday 12€
- Children and disability discounts available
- Fixed price until December 13
Group Ticket40€ Until 12/13/2019
- 4-person pack
- Saturday or sunday 40€
- 10€ / person
- Available online only
Weekend Pass20€ Until 12/13/2019
- Two-day price
- At box office on December 14 for 25€
- Available online until Dec 13