A.K. WIRRU is a costumer, cosplayer, model and workshop presenter of 10 years, from Sydney, Australia.
He found cosplay through his first anime convention in 2004 when he participated as a fan artist.
Since then he has fallen in love with creating visually interesting costumes and paying tributes to characters he loves from scratch.
He started entering competitions in 2006 and got hooked into it.
In 2014 he decided to make tutorials and now he is hooked on teaching others about my craft.
He now travel the world as cosplay competition judge and workshop presenting guest at various pop culture conventions.
- Cosplay National Champion x 5
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Champion 2010, 2014
- World Cosplay Summit Team Australia 2012, 2019
- OzComic Con Crown Championships, Australian Champion 2017
- Madman National Cosplay Championship 2nd Place 2013
- C2E2 Global Championships of Cosplay 2nd Place 2018